Thursday, October 1, 2009

Starting withh.........



















Hi friends,

Here i want to store all my favorite dishes mainly which my mom and granny prepares and bla bla bla..... Any sugestion, comments are welcome. I am from sirsi (Uttara kannada) a small town in karnataka,India.
In our community we give main preference to food.. verieties of dishes of course main course will be Rice so side dishes will difer in taste as well as look and feel.i need to try a lot many dishes as i alwayes enjoyed them eating......Naming some , bhoot gojju( prepared from raw mango), kuchgayi gojju(once again mango but stored in salt water and boiled), kaayirasa( can be prepared by bittergaured, mango etc), saansive etc etc.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I had been looking for Haagalkayi kayi rasa for a while. It came out excellent. I cooked it today after a looong time.

Thanks for the receipe.

naga