1 cup Wheat flour
1/3 cup Gram flour
1 cup finally chopped Methi leaves( i just run one round in blender to get greenish color)
11/2 tbsp Jeera seeds
1 1/2 tbsp sesame seeds
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp chilly powder ( as per your taste buds)
Salt to taste
Oil or Ghee to shallow fry
- Take both the flour in a mixing bowl.Add turmeric powder, chilly powder,2 tsp ghee and salt to taste.Mix well
- Once the mixture is ready add the jeera, sesame seeds, and methi leaves(chopped) add enough water and make a soft dough out of it.
- Divide the dough into 8 - 10 portions. make small balls by rubbing between your palms.
- Roll them in to 6" round shape or in triangular shape or in pentagon shape.
- Heat the tawa cook the Theplas on both side by applying enough ghee or Oil.
- Serve hot with curds or Pickle.