2 cups Whole wheat flour
2-3 tsp chopped Cilantro
2 tsp Red chilli powder/ Flakes
2 tsp Jeera powder
1 tsp Ajwain ( optional)
Salt to taste
Ghee for cooking
- Peel the Moolis and grate them. Sprinkle some salt and keep aside.
- Now take the Wheat flour, add a little Salt, 1 tsp Ghee and Ajwain in a mixing bowl, add water and make it a nice dough. knead for 4-5 minutes.
- Now drain the water off Moolis fully. Add cilantro, Chilli powder/ flakes, Jeera powder , Salt and mix it properly.
- Take a portion of dough roll it to 2-3 inch flat, 3 tsp of mooli masala in the middle of the roti and cover it properly.
- Now roll the covered ball of dough to 6' flat.
- Heat the pan/ tawa and cook the Paratha both side with ghee till brown spots are visible.
- Serve hot with Curd and Pickle.