1 cup mixed veggies (beans, cabbage/lettuce, Capsiscum,Carrot, peas/Sweet corn are better)
1 tsp Chopped green chillis or Chilli paste
4-6 crushed bird's eye chillis
2 cloves Garlic
1 tsp Mediterranean herbs
- Chop all the veggies and put in a vessel with 2 cups of water.
- Once the water starts boiling add salt and chillis/ paste, bird's eye chillis.
- After 5-7 mins add other veggies.Maintain water in the vessel.
- Once the veggies are boiled ,crush the garlic pods, Herbs and add to this.
- Cook for another 2-3 mins adjust the salt and turn of the heat.
- Serve hot as starter.