200 gram paneer
1 onion finally chopped
1 tomato finally chopped
1/2 capsicum chopped (Optional)
1 tsp Garam masala
1-2 green chiilis or pepper powder
2 tbsp Oil
salt to taste
- Grate the Paneer and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add onions and capsicum (optional). Cook till golden brown.
- Now add the tomatoes and chillis /pepper powder.
- Once the tomato is cooked and mashed add Garam masala and salt.
- Finally add the grated Paneer and cook till the oil comes out from the edge.
- Serve with Rotis.