1/2 kg Baby bhindis
1 onion finally chopped
1 cup basen
1/2 tsp jeera
1 1/2 tsp jeera powder
1 tsp coriender powder
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp chaat masala/ Amchur
1- 2 tsp chilli powder ( as per ur taste) or Chilli paste
Salt to taste
1/2 cup oil.
- Wash pat dry bhidis. Slit them in between (other side should be joined)remove the contes if possible.keep aside.
- In a bowl add all the ingredients except onoions ,oil and jeera. Mix well do not add water.( if the bhindi contents are reomoved add to the mixture.
- Remaining mixture add water make it thin and keep aside.
- Fill all the bhindis carefully not too much as this needs to be deep fried.
- Now heat 3/4th of the oil and deep fry the bhinids carefully.Make sure that stuffing is not coming out.
- Once done. add jeera to the remaining oil.
- when it starts splutter add onions. Fry it till golden brown.
- Now add the masala mixture. Bring it to boil. check the thickness of the gravy. it should not be too thin as it needs to get coated on bhindis.
- Now add the deep fried bhindis into gravy. strill very slowly so that the gravy coat comes on bhindis. cook for 5 more mins. turn off the heat.
- Serve with Rotis.