1 cup Channa
1 onion finally chopped
Coriander / curry leaves for garnishing
1 tsp channa masala powder
½ tsp amchur / lime juice
¼ tsp garam masala
Salt to taste
- Soak the channa for 3-4 hours or overnight. Cook them in a pressure cooker till soft.
- (while cooking the channa little haldi and ½ tsp oil can be used to make channa more soft.)
- Remove the water and keep the channa in a mixing bowl.
- Add all the ingredients except coriander leaves.
- Now garnish with the coriander leaves and serve.