1-2 cups Mixed Veggies( capsicum, sweetcorn, french beans,broccoli,cauliflower etc)
1/2 cup Milk
1/4th cup Butter
3-4 tbsp Maida
2 tsp Pepper poewder
2-3 cheese slices
Salt to taste
- Cook the chopped veggies with little salt. They should not be too soft.
- Now in a pan mix Maida, Butter,Milk,pepper powder.
- Now place the pan on heat and mix it well then add 2 slices of cheese to the mixture.
- Add salt as per needed.
- Once the sauce becomes little thick add cooked veggies to the sauce.
- when the veggies nicely mixed in, remove from the heat.
- Now transfer the contents to an Microwave safe container.Place a cheese slice on it.
- Now keep this container in microwave for 3-5 mins or till the cheese slice spreads nicely and covers the veggies.
- Serve hot as Main dish or as side dish to Pasta or Macaronis.