2 small /1 Big Tomato
1 tsp minced garlic
2 cloves Garlic-crushed (Optional)
1 green chilli
1 red Chilli whole
1 tsp mustered seeds
2 tsp grated coconut (Optional)
1-2 tsp Pepper powder (adjust as per requirement)
2 tsp Rasam powder
1/2 tsp Sugar
Salt to taste
1 tbsp Oil
2-4 curry leaves
2 cups water
- Wet grind the Tomatoes, Minced Garlic and Green Chillis
- Heat Oil in a heavy bottomed wok
- Add Red Chillis, crushed Garlic, Mustard seeds, Curry leaves
- Once the Mustard starts spluttering, add the tomato paste.
- Add water, adjust the consistency to thin.
- Now add Turmaric, pepper powder, Rasam powder,Sugar, salt.
- Let it boil for 10-15 mins on a low flame.
- Now add grated coconut( optional)
- Now turn off the heat and serve with rice.